Are you breastfeeding and nervous about going back to work? Are you concerned about your milk supply? Planning on adopting or using a surrogate but want to breastfeed your baby? Our teaching style encourages connection and trust. This advanced class, which is taught by our Lactation Consultant, Julie Matheney, is full of practical information that simplifies the process and helpful tips to get you off to a great start. Spouse and partners are encouraged to attend. This is for pregnant or post partum mothers who have questions.
This class is $25/person.
- • Breastfeeding Anatomy & Physiology
- • Breast Changes and Milk Production
- • Inducing Lactation
- • Establishing a Healthy Milk Supply
- • Common Concerns
- • Pumps and Equipment
- • Nutrition, Herbs, and Essential Oils For milk production
- • Milk Storage and Handling
- • How To Involve Your Partner
- • Laws Related to Breastfeeding and the Workplace.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of the space, we are unable to accept walk-ins for this class. If you are unable to register here, please call the center at 323.486.7134 to see if there is space. If you are not a GraceFull client all classes must be paid for before you can attend. Thank you.
DATE: Monday July 17, Monday November 21, Monday December 19
LOCATION: GraceFull Classroom (upstairs 205)
TIME: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
COST:$25.00 per person
To sign up - click the link below.