GraceFull Breastfeeding Class
Are you pregnant and nervous about breastfeeding? Wanna get a few helpful tips before baby comes? Our teaching style encourages connection and trust. Our class, which is taught by our Midwife and Lactation Expert Yesenia Guzman, is full of practical information that simplifies the process and helpful tips to get you off to a great start. Spouse and partners are encouraged to attend.
This class is free for GraceFull families and $25/person for those birthing with other care providers.
- • Breastfeeding Anatomy & Physiology
- • Biological Nurturing (Baby Lead Latching) Immediately After Birth
- • Different Nursing Positions
- • Breast Changes and Milk Production
- • Establishing a Healthy Milk Supply
- • Latching Techniques
- • Common Concerns
- • Nipple Care
- • What to expect the first few days
- • Nutrition For Mom
- • When to Introduce Pumping or Supplementation
- • How To Involve Your Partner
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of the space, we are unable to accept walk-ins for this class. If you are unable to register here, please call the center at 323.486.7134 to see if there is space. If you are not a GraceFull client all classes must be paid for before you can attend. Thank you.
DATE: Thursday, March 2nd, 2016
COST: Free for GF Families, $25/person non-GF Families