Naturopathic Medicine is a beautiful hybrid of science and nature. If you want a doctor for you, your partner or your children who works from a place of prevention, treatment and optimum health, who understands the body and is able to run all kinds of diagnostic testing, then a Naturopathic Doctor might be the practitioner for you.
Dr. Gerber and Dr. Tritt can treat everyone in your household, each with their own specialty that compliment each other's care.
Dr. Gerber has a specialty in Women's Health, Pediatrics, Fertility, Adolescent Health, Fertility, Pregnancy and Acute Care (colds, flus, UTI...).
Dr. Tritt is a primary care doctor for both Women and Men and runs our IV clinic. She enjoys supporting people who have auto-immune diseases and endocrine imbalances.
Their specific services include (but are not limited to):
- Escarotic treatment--an alternative to LEEP for certain types of cervical dysplasia
- Functional lab testing for hormones, neurotransmitters, gastrointestinal functioning, food allergies, heavy metals, and more
- IV therapy for hydration, anti-aging, energy boasts and disease specific treatments
- PRP facials (or popularly known as Vampire Facials), the natural way to boost collagen
- Bio-identical hormone therapy
- Vitamin injections, Homeopathic hormone-balancing injections
- Oral chelation for heavy metals
- Weight loss programs, individualized
- Detox programs and weekend workshops
- Acute care treatments, like nasosympatico, ear lavage, eustacian tube massage
For appointments, please contact the doctors directly:
Dr. Gerber : (323) 678-1025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Tritt : (323) 673-0904 or email@example.com