Birth Preparation and Labor Coaching
Are you unsure about where you want to birth? Are you trying to create a birth plan but don't know how? Have you taken a Childbirth Ed class but are still scared of the birthing process or becoming a parent?
Elizabeth Bachner, owner of GraceFull Birthing, has over 15 years of hands-on experience supporting parents through the journey of childbirth. She combines her medical board licenses with her training from Ray Castellino's Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Anna Chitty's Trauma Informed Somatic Training to support you in answering your questions.
People consult with Elizabeth from all over the world for a number of different reasons:
- You have taken a childbirth ed class but have not been taught about the physiology of the body and how the body is made to birth a baby
- You want to know what a doula does and find out what support looks like to you so you can properly interview a doula.
- You are really scared about childbirth and want to talk to someone who can listen and support you in trusting the process of birth.
- You have had a traumatic birth experience and are looking for a loving reframe.
- You have questions for a Midwife who has a medical board license.
- You have heard horror stories from friends about childbirth and you want to get some clarity for yourself.
- You need some coaching in how to speak with your family as the parent of your child.
- You have questions about homebirth and don't understand the difference between low-risk childbirth and high-risk childbirth.
- You live outside of the US and want to get a bit of the GraceFull touch into your birthing experience
The cost is $75/20 minutes and will be billed at 20-minute increments. If you would like to book a consultation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Elizabeth will get back to you to set up a time with you.