Naturopathic Medicine is a beautiful hybrid of science and nature. If you want a doctor for you, your partner or your children who works from a place of prevention, treatment and optimum health, who understands the body and is able to run all kinds of diagnostic testing, then a Naturopathic Doctor might be the practitioner for you.
Dr. Gerber, Dr. Norris and Dr. Bryant can treat everyone in your household, each with their own specialty that compliment each other's care.
Dr. Gerber has a specialty in Women's Health, Pediatrics, Fertility, Adolescent Health, Fertility, Pregnancy and Acute Care (colds, flus, UTI...).
Dr. Norris is a primary care doctor for the whole family. She specializes in pediatrics (including well child exams), women's health (including annuals and paps), natural dermatology (eczema, acne, psoriasis, etc), and digestive disorders (IBS, constipation, GERD, etc)
Dr. Bryant is a primary care doctor for both Women and Men and runs our IV clinic. He enjoys supporting people who have auto-immune diseases and endocrine imbalances.
Their specific services include (but are not limited to):
- Escarotic treatment--an alternative to LEEP for certain types of cervical dysplasia
- Functional lab testing for hormones, neurotransmitters, gastrointestinal functioning, food allergies, heavy metals, and more
- IV therapy for hydration, anti-aging, energy boasts and disease specific treatments
- PRP facials (or popularly known as Vampire Facials), the natural way to boost collagen
- Bio-identical hormone therapy
- Vitamin injections, Homeopathic hormone-balancing injections
- Oral chelation for heavy metals
- Weight loss programs, individualized
- Detox programs and weekend workshops
- Acute care treatments including an essential oil treatment for sinus infections, removal of built up ear wax, and natural treatment options for colds, flus, strep throat, and ear infections.
For appointments, please contact the doctors directly:
Dr. Gerber : (323) 379.4614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Bryant : 424-268-8976 or email@example.com